- Overview of the Service
The service is a social networking service (SNS) that uses images and information.
- Registration for the Service
A customer who wishes to use the service is required to register by following the procedure set by the company. To register, take the account registration procedure for the service or use the third-party websites, applications or other service designated by the company (hereafter collectively called "external cooperation service"). If a customer wishes to register for the service using external cooperation service, the customer is required to gain access to the service he/she wishes to use. When using our service in conjunction with external cooperation service, personal information entered on this application may appear within the external cooperation service used for registration, such as the user’s personal page and timeline posting.
- Manifestation of Intent
Registration for or use or cancellation of the service must be conducted through customers' own accounts (including ones for cooperate service when using external cooperation service). Any operations a customer conducts using his/her own account shall be deemed based on the customer's real intention.
- Notice for Minor Users
In case the customers are minors, the company assumes the minors have obtained agreement to use the service from their parents or guardians.
- The Charge for the Services
- Usage of Points
- Release of Nickname
The company releases customers' Nicknames among information they enter at registration to other customers within the limit necessary for management of the service. The company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage due to the release of said information to other customers. Please be aware of this when registering.
- Forbidden Usage
The following are prohibited during use of the service by customers:
- Prohibition of Postings that Infringe on Intellectual Property Rights
Text, images, video or other information may only be provided on this service by customers with intellectual property rights, or permission to use said information. Please note that posting images without permission by their subjects may infringe on their portrait rights. (Especially, frequently issues arise regarding photographs of celebrities.)
- Permission to the Company for Use of Posted Contents
If a customer saves any contents on the server managed by the company by sending them to the company using its service, the customer shall be deemed to have agreed to grant the rights (including rights of reproduction, stage performance, musical performance, screen presentation, public transmission (including making transmittable), public address, dictation, transfer, leasing, translation and adaptation regardless of with or without commercial purposes. The rights to sublicense those rights to third parties are included also. Those rights are hereafter collectively called "reproduction and so on") to use the contents (Contents saved on the server managed by the company are hereafter called "posted contents.") to the company free of charge for an indefinite period. In this case, the customer shall not exercise its intellectual property rights and so on (including moral rights) against the company regarding the contents.
- Collaboration with "Pictline"
- Dealing with Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights
In case of finding posted content which may infringe on intellectual property rights, please provide the following information. The company will examine the reported cases as to whether they infringe on intellectual property rights on the basis of the given information, and may delete posted content which is suspected of infringing on these rights without advanced notice according to the discretion of the company. In addition, if the specified customers are suspected of repeated infringements, the company may delete their account without advanced notice according to the discretion of the company.
a) Name, address, telephone number, contact information including e-mail address of the person who owns the intellectual property right b) The contents of the intellectual property right suspected to be infringed c) Specific information of the posted content which are an infringement of the intellectual property rights d) Specific evidence of the intellectual property right infringement
- Ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the Service
Other than rights regarding posted contents, all intellectual property rights regarding the service belong to the company or third parties who have given permission for use to the company. Reproduction, alteration, distribution and other usage of information provided through the service beyond the scope of personal use without permission from the company is prohibited.
- Prohibited Contents Posting
Provision of the following types of information by the customer through the service is forbidden. If provided information is deemed to fall under any of the following by the company, it may be deleted or altered without notice.
1) Information in violation of the service's purpose 2) Information including any expression with a political, religious or business purpose 3) Information that hinders the provision of the service by the company 4) Information that falsifies or may attempt to falsify identification of a person or group related to the service 5) Information that the company deems may promote or attempt to promote murder, abuse, suicide or suicidal actions (Posting murderous or suicidal methods) 6) Information that the company deems may include illegal drug use, weapons manufacturing such as firearms, guns or explosives, offering of prostitution or child pornography, forgery of official documents, or affirmation, promotion or the attempt to promote crimes such as murder, assault, fraud or robbery 7) Any content, videos or images (including illustrations and paintings) that are overly cruel or violent 8) Personal information, except for name (Information that can be used to identify an individual) 9) Any posting of personal information without prior consent of the individual (Except for the personal information which has already been submitted generally with permission.) 10) Information including any expressions or contents that are inappropriate under normal social conventions 11) Any content including videos or images (including illustrations and paintings) that are sexually explicit 12) Any contents including videos or images (including illustrations and paintings) that are sexually-arousing or stimulating 13) Information including any expressions, contents or links to adult or dating related sites 14) Information including any expression for the purposes of direct matchmaking with other customers 15) Information intended for commercial advertisements without our company's permission 16) Information promoting, or that the company deems promotes, endless money chain (pyramiding), paid-to-surf or multi-level marketing schemes (MLM, including monetary schemes) 17) Any other information deemed illegal or inappropriate by the company
- Inspection, Deletion and Modification of Posted Contents by the Company
In order to confirm the conditions of the preceding paragraph, the posted contents may be freely inspected by the company, and if the company deems necessary, may be deleted or altered. However, the company is not responsible for the deletion or alteration of said contents or for customer supervision. In some cases, said contents bay be provided to courts, prosecutors, law enforcement agencies or other public bodies without notifying the customer. In such cases, the customer may not object to any measure taken by the company.
- Deletion of Posted Contents after a Set Period
The company may freely delete any posted contents after a set period defined by the company.
The company holds no responsibility for the following;
- Purpose and Use for Collection of Customers' Personal Information
- Sharing of Personal Information to Handle Illegal Activities
- Suspension and Termination of the Provision of the Service
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The service is provided on an as-is basis, and may contain flaws in completeness, accuracy, usefulness or authenticity. The company makes no guarantee of the completeness, accuracy, usefulness or authenticity of the service or content.
- Reasons for Stoppage of the Service
The company may suspend service without notice to the customer because of periodic or emergency maintenance of equipment required for the service, equipment malfunction or when deemed necessary.
- Revisions of the Service
- Prohibition of Transfer or Assignment of Right or Responsibility
Once a customer withdraws from the service, the company shall have no responsibility for disclosing to the customer's legal heirs and/or retaining any of the information regarding the customer contained in his/her account with the company including his/her registration information, personal information, posted contents and so on.
Access here to withdraw >>
- Limitation of Liability
In cases where the customer believes they have suffered loss or damage through the fault of the company, unless the customer can prove the company's intention or serious error, the company accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or extended loss or damage caused indirectly or through extraordinary circumstances foreseen or unforeseen by the company. In no event shall the total liability of the company to the customer exceed the amount paid by the customer to the company.
- Applicable Law / Court of Jurisdiction
- Superiority of Japanese Version
|May 12th 2011||Established|
|June 5th 2012||Revised|
|June 29th 2012||Revised|
|August 27th 2012||Revised|
|September 3rd 2012||Revised|
|November 20th 2012||Revised|
|March 29th 2012||Revised|